Crossword Puzzles for Palm OS
Select Your System
Crossword Puzzles for Palm OS compatible devices:
- Garmin iQue 3200
- Garmin iQue 3600
- HandEra 330
- Handspring Neo
- Handspring Platinum
- Handspring Prism
- Handspring Pro
- Handspring Visor
- Handspring Visor Deluxe
- Handspring Visor Edge
- IBM WorkPad
- IBM Workpad c3
- IBM Workpad c500
- IBM Workpad c505
- Kyocera Smartphone 7135
- Kyocera SmartPhone QCP 6035
- Palm i705
- Palm III
- Palm IIIc
- Palm IIIe
- Palm IIIx
- Palm IIIxe
- Palm LifeDrive
- Palm m100
- Palm m105
- Palm m125
- Palm m130
- Palm m500
- Palm m505
- Palm m515
- Palm TX
- Palm V
- Palm VII
- Palm VIIx
- Palm Vx
- Palm Z22
- Qualcomm pdQ
- Samsung SPH-i300
- Samsung SPH-i330
- Samsung SPH-i500
- Sony CLIE N Series
- Sony CLIE NR Series
- Sony CLIE NX Series
- Sony CLIE NZ Series
- Sony Clie PEG-N610C
- Sony CLIE S Series
- Sony CLIE SJ Series
- Sony CLIE SL Series
- Sony CLIE T Series
- Sony CLIE TG Series
- Sony CLIE TH55
- Sony CLIE TJ Series
- Sony CLIE UX Series
- Sony CLIE VZ90
- Symbol SPT 1500
- Symbol SPT 1550
- Symbol SPT 1700
- Symbol SPT 1800
- Tapwave Zodiac
- Tapwave Zodiac 2
- Treo 180
- Treo 270
- Treo 300
- Treo 600
- Treo 650
- Treo 680
- Treo 700p
- Treo 755p
- Treo 90
- TRG Pro
- Tungsten C
- Tungsten E
- Tungsten E2
- Tungsten T
- Tungsten T2
- Tungsten T3
- Tungsten T5
- Tungsten W
- Zire 21
- Zire 31
- Zire 71
- Zire 72
Need additional information? Check out the Crossword Puzzles for Palm OS manual!
Puzzle over the challenging clues of a crossword anywhere with
Crossword Puzzles for Palm OS®. Complete puzzles wherever you
are, and work on several puzzles at once. Your Palm Powered™
handheld can automatically download new crossword puzzles every time
you HotSync® with your Mac or Windows PC! With membership in the
leading newspapers subscriptions, you can download new puzzles every day!.
You can also use the included PuzzlePack application (also for Mac® or Windows®) to pack and install Across Lite™ format puzzles. New puzzles can be downloaded from newspapers and other sites across the web. Palm VII users can even download new puzzles on the go!
- The Mac OS X Conduit is now available - download it directly here!
- Improved graphics
- Support for downloading directly on any connected device
- Revamped URL entry
- Support for full screen on iQue 3600 and Clie UX series
- Multiple bug fixes and minor improvements
- pop-up keyboard
- solution peek
- view all clues at once
- beam puzzles to other users.
To download puzzles from newspaper websites, please see the Crossword Puzzles Manual for instructions.
Read Pocket Anywhere's review of Crossword Puzzles here!
For more information, please see our online Crossword Puzzles Manual.
URL's to enter into your handheld and download daily Crossword Puzzles
New York Times - Classic Sunday Puzzle:
Philadelphia Inquirer - Sunday Puzzle:
The Onion AV Club:
Inkwell (was: Village Voice):
Fleeting Image - Links to Daily Puzzles (5 new puzzles each day):
MacNamara's Band Inc. Crossword Puzzles:
Reviews for Crossword Puzzles for Palm OS:
- PalmUser Magazine Issue 11
"Crossword Puzzles for Palm OS is one of the best word-game applications for the Palm Computing Platform I have played. The program is impressive from the start. The graphics are smooth and the puzzles are easy to read, play and synchronize to your Palm OS device"
- v.3.20 - Current release version. Released on October 02, 2007. This version adds the ability to cut/copy/paste when editing a download URL.
- v.3.19j - Released on January 10, 2007. This version adds a feature that allows you to disable the graffiti shortcuts.
- v.3.19i - Released on December 20, 2006. This version fixes an alignment display problem that was reintroduced in 3.19h.
- v.3.19h - Released on November 28, 2006. This version fixes a bug that occurred when viewing only uncompleted clues, and addresses a problem concerning pen tracking in the controls at the bottom of the screen.
- v.3.19g - Released on September 15, 2006. This version fixes a bug in displaying puzzle count when toggling between puzzles stored via internal memory and memory card.
- v.3.19a - Released on April 07, 2006. This version includes puzzle backup support.
- v.3.15 - Released on July 14, 2005. This version corrects a bug that would cause the program to not see puzzles on your memory card.
- v.3.14 - Released on July 07, 2005. This version fixes several minor bugs.
- v.3.13 - Released on May 06, 2005. This version corrects a registration bug found in v.3.12.
- v.3.12 - Released on April 21, 2005. Features minor bug fixes.
- v.3.11 - Released on February 04, 2004. Fixes a bug where incorrect letters were not being drawn properly when the 'check' feature was enabled.
- v.3.08 - Released on December 22, 2003. Minor bug fixes.
- v.3.05 - Released on October 14, 2003. Added support for the Palm VII and i705.
- v.3.04 - Released on October 03, 2003. Added support for the Tungsten T3.
- v.3.03 - Released on September 29, 2003. Fixes Graffiti 2.0 issues and adds support for the Clie UX-50.
- v.3.01 - Released on September 03, 2003. Minor bug fixes.
- v.3.0 - Released on August 15, 2003. Features a new Mac OS X compatible Crosswords Conduit, improved graphics, support for downloading directly on any connected device, revamped URL entry, support for full screen on iQue 3600 and Clie UX series, multiple bug fixes and minor improvements!
- v.2.81 - Released on January 29, 2003. Display bug on older handhelds fixed.
- v.2.8 - Released on January 16, 2003. Added background and current-letter bar color support, fixed bug where .PUZ files were sometimes not seen on an expansion card, improved 5-way support on Tungsten-T and features new online help.
- v.2.7 - Released on November 26, 2002. Fixed a bug selecting puzzles amd tweaked graphics on Palm OS 5.0 devices.
- v.2.6 - Released on November 08, 2002. Added support for Palm OS 5.0 devices.
- v.2.5 - Released on May 09, 2002. Added support for Cryptic Crosswords (UK style) and support for Clie NR70 series.
- v.2.1 - Released on January 17, 2002. Added Virtual File System support (memory cards), tweaked clue display, added scroll arrow capability in Puzzle list, added more Clie-specific graphics,
- v.2.02 - Released on January 15, 2002. Pen tracking problem on Clie units fixed, In All Clues section, some clues were incorrectly hidden (fixed,)
- v.2.01 - Fixed keyboard on Clies, Added Toggle dir button, Added checkbox to turn off current letter bars, Added ability to only show undone clues.
- v.2.0 - Color support, Clie High Resolution support, HandEra High Resolution support, revamped and improved user interface, multiple puzzle management, newspaper puzzle download support (Windows only).
- v.1.06 - Minor bug fixes.
Latest beta version
- v.3.19f - Released on August 15, 2006. This version corrects an "end of puzzle" bug that would occur in puzzles with larger grids.